MANPOWER Luxembourg SA is recruiting for one of its clients:
HR Employee Training & Development (h/f)
– Assist in distribution, construction and analysis of learning evaluations and produce summary reports of participant feedback which assist in continuous improvement efforts
– Serve as the primary contact for participants attending the programs; coordinate logistics and provide information to ensure the participant experience is high quality before, during and after learning events
– Manage communications for manager training programs
– Execute learning processes using SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and the Learning Management System
– Consult with learners and their leaders regarding learning attendance
– Be in touch with business partners including Recruiting, HelpDesk, IT, HR and others to trouble shoot onboarding issues before, during and after learning events to ensure a smooth onboarding experience
– Work with internal and external vendors including hotels, caterers and transportation to ensure a defect free learning environment
– Communicate process variability and defects appropriately to minimize negative impact on customer experience
– Analyze onboarding data systems to troubleshoot and remove defects from new leader onboarding
– Be in charge of the Calendar management and event coordination: participant travel, catering, event space, equipment as well as material preparation and supplies inventory, etc.
– Completed Bachelors degree in a relevant field such as business, education, organizational development, etc.
– Fluency in English, any other language will be considered an asset
– Proficiency in MS Excel; Experience with Office suite and Learning Management Systems
– High level data analysis skills
– At least 3 years of work experience with career progression in the field of training and development
– Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information, verbally and in writing, concisely and in a manner which drives people to take action
– Demonstrated ability to influence others and execute in a customer-centric manner
– Experience planning and coordinating training, large meetings or events
– Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines
– Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding personnel information
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!