MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, based in Luxembourg city:
Your role as a successful accountant is to collect, analyze, record, and report the financial data of the company. They ensure that a company complies with all the government rules and regulations. An accountant also helps analyze financial data to make data-driven business decisions…
As an accountant, you will:
• You will process payments to suppliers from invoice instruction to the third-party accountant, preparation, and validation of these to payment instruction
• You will oversee the monthly/quarterly fees and validate the calculations of these fees and the instruction to the third-party accountant, then you will set up the payment
• You will perform bank reconciliations and cash pooling forecasts
• You will process ad-hoc requests
• 1/2 years of experience in accounting – experience in a ManCo considered as a plus.
• Knowledge in Finance as a plus.
• Ability to interact with variety of partners globally.
• Willingness to learn new things and to look into a broad range of topics.
• Goal oriented.
• English (oral and written) is a must.
• Solution oriented.
• Proactive approach and team player.
• Highly motivated.
• Hands-on attitude.
• Strong sense of integrity and ethics.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!