MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for a client:
Temporary mission or Permanent Position
In response to the increasing demand our client’s Accounting & Corporate Services team, are currently looking for an Accountant (m/w/x)
• You assist in the company’s accounts receivable process (recording the customer payments, preparing payments).
• Deliver bookkeeping, accounting, and financial reporting services, including corporate income tax and VAT returns to a portfolio of Luxembourg Soparfis or international high net worth individuals;
• You assist in the preparation of the reconciliation files (e.g. cash in transit, suspense accounts).
• You prepare general ledger operations and journal entries.
• You assist with monthly closings (e.g. accruals, prepaid expenses).
• You assist with the preparation of the internal and external audit process.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting;
• You have 5 years of experience in accounting.
• You have knowledge in VAT declarations;
• You are fluent in English with a professional working proficiency in French. Any other market’s language is considered a plus.
• You have a working knowledge of BOB 50
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!