MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Assistant Buyer – Sea Freight
• STRATEGIC SOURCING
o Support in keeping SAP up to date with prices, suppliers, routes in line with business need.
o Supports Category Managers in the negotiation of services and in the definition of contracts
• PUCHASING MANAGEMENT
o Applies and implements purchasing policies, vendor management and developing policies, based on technical, organizational, economical and international financial knowledge, to reach the best possible results according to Group requirements in terms of timing and flexibility
o Ensures purchase orders management, looks for Request for Proposals from vendors, proposing qualified and suitable alternatives
• SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
o Maintains, consolidates and improves relationships with existing suppliers, to ensure continuity, manage criticalities and strengthen common objectives
• Master's Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business, Finance or Mathematics are preferred
• Previous experiences in companies with customs/sea freight related activities is preferred
• Generic professional experience in Logistic is a “nice to have”
• Analytical mindset
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong reporting skills
• Knowledge of sourcing methodologies
• Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach
• fast learner who rapidly moves up the learning curve and wants to continue to take over new responsibilities
• Ethical and strong personal values
• Willing to work within/with an international environment
• Familiar with SAP
• Experienced in M. Office, more specifically in using Excel and Power Point
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.