For one of its client, a prestigious baking group located in Luxembourg, Manpower Luxembourg SA is currently looking for an:
AML KYC OFFICER (M/F/X)
As a key role within the AML/KYC and Registrations Team and Transfer Agency Department, the AML/KYC and Registrations Analyst is responsible for managing tasks related to Monitoring Support and Oversight in the TA AML section, these include Testing, Transactions Trend Monitoring as well as FATCA/CRS reporting. The tasks also include the delivery of metrics reports to internal and external stakeholders in an efficient and timely manner and administrative support to the department.
The AML/KYC and Registrations Analyst also ensures that investor or client queries are answered accurately and timely.
• FATCA/CRS preparation of reports and sending reports within agreed deadline.
• Running the Transaction Monitoring processes for the team.
• Contributing to various testing such as system integration and procedures.
• Administrative support to the Luxembourg AML department.
• Effective maintenance and archiving of all AML documentation in line with regulation
• Preparation for and presentation in Client operational calls regarding AML for the Client’s investor base.
• Production and dissemination of accurate and relevant metrics.
• Contributes to policy, procedures, process and system improvements
• Promotes a client centric, high quality culture
• Promotes a strong compliance culture
• Working knowledge of AML regulations and experience preferred
• Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Strong written, verbal and listening skills in English
• Degree in Law, Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Management or other relevant field of studies or Equivalent relevant professional experience.
Soft skills and behaviours:
• Highest standard of integrity, ethics and confidentiality
• Proactive, autonomous and accountable
• Collaborative, teamwork, partnership, diversity mind set
• Shares knowledge and is keen to learn from others
• Client centric, compliance minded
• Able to manage conflicting priorities in a pressurized environment
• Enthusiastic and positive
• Strong oral and written communicator
• Able to identify and communicate problems as well as design solutions
Put long-term interests above short-term gain and is not afraid to escalate issues when necessary
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!