Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients, a famous bank in Luxembourg:
• In-house safekeeping and maintenance of the fund's legal and regulatory documents and processing of mails or requests addressed to the Funds
• Organisation of General Meetings of Shareholders (statutory, ordinary and extraordinary). Publication and filing of AGM’s resolutions.
• Organisation of Board Meetings, preparation of board packs and minutes taking.
• Relationship with the Luxembourg Regulator and other Luxembourg administration.
• Relationship with the external auditor.
• Liaising with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange with application and supervision of the Funds’ listing.
• Ability to coordinate work in the team, and to reallocate work based on priorities
• Ability to participate in projects, suggest and implement applicable changes
• Ability to identify and anticipate possible problem areas, to measure potential risks, and to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs.
• Very strong business English skills is mandatory. Fluency in French, German and/or Italian would be an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg investment fund legal structures and Luxembourg regulations
• IT skills: excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
• Law Degree, Economic Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5 year as Domiciliary Agent or Company Secretary
• Excellent organisational skills
• High attention to details
• Good resilience to stress
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, to resolve problems and to train others
• Excellent communication skills
• Team leader
• Client focused
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.