MANPOWER Luxembourg SA is recruiting for one of he’s clients based in Findel:
HR Information System Specialist (M/W/X)
Temporary contract (1-year)
• Oversee the management and development of Core Organization Management processes
• Maintaining and improving request implementation related to Group Organizational Charts
• Managing all organizational information across the different HR tools (Role Catalogue, Reporting Lines, Managerial Relations, Z-Relations, etc.…)
• Manage ordinary updates of the profiles of the Group HR populations as well as massive updates relating to HR Core processes (Salary Review, Performance Evaluation, Management Review campaigns, etc.)
• Perform periodic checks of the correct assignment of visibility cones for the Group HR population.
HR STRATEGIC PLANNING
• Oversee the management and development of the HR Strategic Planning (HRSP) tool
• Maintenance of the actual for planning purposes, the supervision and support of HR stakeholders during planning phase, and the data check via PowerBI reporting
• Work with reporting tools knowing the data source
• Ensuring a proper input-data
• Having the capabilities to modify the data at the source, ensuring data quality and accuracy.
• Degree in Economics, IT, HR or any related field;
• 1-2 years of working experience in a corporate and international environment;
• Good analytical skills in observing, understanding and managing data with the aim of the best accuracy;
• Accuracy and detail in the daily management of the systems and data they contain;
• Good critical capability analyzing requests in order to be able to deep dive where needed with further investigations;
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team by sharing resources and information.
• Good knowledge of Ms Office Suite, strong Excel skills needed;
• Experience with SAP HR;
• Knowledge of PowerBi is a plus.
• Fluent in English; any other language is considered a plus.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!