Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a law firm:
Legal & Administrative Support (M/W/X)
• Assist in the accurate preparation of original legal documents
• Assist and ensure follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of legal documents, handle notes and other memoranda
• Carry out general secretarial duties and administrative tasks, including telephone coverage, mail/document control and distribution, filing, organization of meetings, managing calendars
• Prepare draft correspondence on various topics, including notes, reports, presentations
• Certified secondary-level education and secretarial training
• At least 3 years of experience as secretary/administrative assistant in a law firm, or any other legal environment,
• Good knowledge of the standard IT & office tools (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), common office hardware (printing, scanning equipment);
• Excellent knowledge of French and English (oral and written)
Interested in joining this law firm? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.