The Manpower Permanent Placement agency is recruiting for one of its clients, a financial institution, a Middle Office Assistant fluent in English and Portuguese (M/F/X) – Permanent contract, to support the head of the department. We are looking for dedicated people open to a new challenge and interested in a very versatile position.
Status: Permanent contract to start now
• Collaborate with both the Front Office and Back Office to ensure the proper execution of customer transactions
• Provide support to the Front Office in their daily interactions with customers
• Assist the Front Office in gathering the necessary information and documents to establish and maintain business relationships and facilitate transactions. Send transaction confirmations as requested by the Front Office
• Support the Front Office in managing customer account documentation, including the review of pending items
• Scrutinize and evaluate Know Your Customer (KYC) documents for new clients during the client onboarding process
• Perform KYC checks on both new and existing clients and ensure the database is kept up to date.
• Ensure proper management and archiving of KYC documents, with ongoing documentation updates. Review KYC files for existing clients as part of the ongoing due diligence process
• Generate weekly and monthly reports on various aspects, such as documentation status pending documentation, fees, and account status
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance
• Between 2 to 7 years of experience in a similar position
• Fluent in English and Portuguese, French would be a strong asset
• Comfortable with client’s communications
• Good knowledge of KYC and due diligence process requirements
• Problem-solving skills, proactivity and organization skills
• Proactively proposes alternatives to improve the process optimization.
• MS Office literate
• Good communication skills (oral and writing)
If you are interested in this offer, please apply directly online!
Only candidates available promptly will be contacted.