MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Sales support (m/w)
• Volume budget insertion and updates
• Trade spend preparation as per guide lines
• Collect and prepare the negotiation package with relevant client information, market data and sales proposals
• Support in preparing the communication flow as well as argumentation for annual negotiation meetings
Customer development support:
• Communicate business plans/activities to customers in accordance with KAM brief
• Identify growth potential and risks in customer level.
• Identify in customer strategy the common points with strategy.
• Monitor YTD achievement in customer level vs. Budget (sales, trade spend, NPD, assortment mix)
• Support KAM’S work in
? Convincing customer’s buying teams to apply key guidelines concerning Forecast commitment, Planogram implementation, Ordering frequency, Data sharing, Payment terms, Promotional funding
? to contribute in solutions of problems in assigned customers
? collaborating & supporting with clients’ HQ departments to improve efficiency (Logistic, Finance, Legal)
Controlling & planning:
• Update Forecast of sales volume by SKU /brands & customer in the perimeter.
• Track and update trade spend status and plans
• Control & report customers’ performances (SISO – SOH – M SHARE) within the area
• Analyze & report potential deviations & suggest recovery plan
• Supporting to optimize the brands presence in the point of sales:
? In collaboration with KAM to co-ordinate the brand ambassadors’ tasks in the airports
? In collaboration with KAM/TM to follow up any POS development actions
? Help to prioritize important projects that can bring extra revenue
• Organize retailers’ needs & inform TM contact for new projects
• Control & ensure that guidelines are implemented in the POS (Freshness, Planogram, 4 category approach)
• Previous experience as a KAM, in Trade Marketing; Business intelligence or Analyst roles;
• Previous experience in FMCG is a plus;
• Experience in travel market is a plus;
• Experience working with SAP is a plus; Knowledge of SAP is a strong plus;
• Analytical mindset, Proactive, Result oriented, organized
• Ability to work in an environment of cultural diversity;
• Strong Excel skills; Knowledge of other MS Office applications;
• Knowledge of SAP is a strong plus;
• Experience with Nielsen, IRI or other panel data is a plus
• Business proficiency in English; Any other language is a plus.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.