MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, based in Luxembourg:
Senior Cash Administrator (M/W/X) Temporary contract
Department of 12 peoples in operations, managing oversight for cash payments and clients overdraft controls in Malaysia, producing KPI, handling projects and proceed with the cash management.
– Provide Technical support and Analysis in the context of TMS Operations Luxembourg oversight and business support, projects, and initiatives.
– Assist the TMS team with the cash projects and testing
– Assist projects testing, risk measurement and ensure implementation.
– Active support in the implementation of new monitoring policies when required
– Monthly internal statistiques and reports building
– Assist in the oversight mandate of TMS Lux for all the activities already migrated
– Managing the oversight call (with assistance)
– Support KPI to produce
– Support projects cash testing if needed
– Cash support for payments issues
– Daily validation and cash suspense handle for Cash management purpose
– Bachelor +2 years required
– 3 years as administrator cash required
– Cash payment knowledge
– Cash industry knowledge
– Excel knowledge
– English fluent
– Deep knowledge of Cash flows I&TS, including activities of all Ops teams
– Experience of at least 5 years in Client Ops is required or equivalent
– Cash Industry Knowledge
– SWIFT messages type knowledge
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!