MANPOWER Luxembourg SA is recruiting for one of its clients:
Treasury Manager – Permanent Contract – (m/f)
The Treasury Manager will have an important role in the financial risk management processes and banking activities. The role reports to Head of Treasury based in Oslo.
– Responsible for all cash management activities
– Follow up and report on surplus liquidity investments
– Support cash flow planning
– Monitor foreign exchange risk exposure and execute on hedge strategy in line with policy
– Advise on financial risk management (FX / commodities / interest rates)
– Counterparty risk assessments
– Support trade finance activities
– College or university degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related subject
– Minimum 3-5 years’ experience from relevant position, preferably from an international company/group
– Strong excel capabilities
– Fluent English and French, both verbally and written
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!