MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a private investment fund based in Findel:
An Administrative Assistant (ENG)
Temporary to permanent
• Support finance, legal and treasury teams by fulfilling a variety of tasks depending on the need of the department.
• Assist international colleagues as well as external parties with their inquiries and general requests.
• Manage workflow by sharing tasks with other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls. Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Support Managing Director when required in the following:
? Preparation of documents for review, approval or signature;
? Meeting organization and coordination of all related logistics;
? Coordinating, scheduling and assisting with conference and phone calls;
? Research and coordination of external events, courses and trainings, etc;
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
• Keep updated records of office expenses, suppliers’ invoices and contact information. Maintain office filing in order.
• Work in company’s databases. Save and file appropriate documents accordingly.
• Replace and assist Front Office Coordinator and PA when needed.
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant or a similar role;
• High school degree; additional education and/or certification in Office Management is a plus
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers);
• Professional attitude and appearance;
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English. French, German or other European language is a plus;
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
• Customer service attitude;
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!