MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a private investment fund based in Findel:
A Receptionist (ENG)
Temporary to permanent contract
• Greet and welcome visitors with efficiency and politeness as soon as they arrive at the office.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
• Receive, sort, record and process/distribute daily mail and deliveries.
• Sending out mail and courier deliveries. Keeping accurate record of all in and out coming mail.
• Order front office supplies, water, tea and coffee, and keep inventory of stock. Keep all office areas tidy, replenished and organized.
• Keep the board and the meeting room tidy and equipped.
• Keep updated records of office expenses and costs. Maintain office filing in order.
• Perform ad-hoc receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
• Work in company’s databases. Save and file appropriate documents accordingly.
• Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role;
• High school degree; additional education and/or certification in Office Management is a plus;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers);
• Professional attitude and appearance;
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English. French is a big plus;
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
• Customer service attitude;
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!