Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients, EI, in Luxembourg:
Risk Analyst (M/W)
By working under the Head of Portfolio Risk Unit, you will be responsible for:
• Data processing, analysing and reporting (debt equity portfolios);
• Performing the surveillance of the securisations and guarantee transactions for the company’s portfolio and third-party mandates, specifically for the company structured portfolios;
• Performing the surveillance of the equity transactions for the company’s portfolio, including Watch List analyses, updating Risk Control sheets for Fund managers;
• Drafting and automating the periodical surveillance and risk reports;
• Assisting the team in the day-to-day risk analyses.
• University degree in Finance, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar subjects; Additional postgraduate degrees and/or professional would be considered an asset.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience in any, or a combination, of the following: Structuring or management of securitisation, guarantees, loans; monitoring for ABS investments; Risk Management for ABS investments; financial consulting or banking sector; SME portfolio analysis.
• Excellent knowledge of English, both in writing and speaking. Knowledge of other EU languages would be considered as an asset.
• Knowledge of standard computer tools, Excel in particular.
• Strong analytical and drafting skills and high affinity to numbers.
• Pragmatic and results-oriented, you have good project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize and to work with tight deadlines.
Our client offers:
• An international organization
• A dynamic working environment
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.