MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known bank based in Kirchberg:
Securities Officer (ENG/FREN)
3 months contract
• Securities data management
• Securities client instruction booking
• Ensure the settlement of securities transaction on time
• Be proactive in the resolution of settlement issue by contacting relevant internal or external stakeholders
• Interest payment/ Dividend booking in due time
• Corporate action basic knowledge
• Custody fees basic knowledge
• Portfolio statement generation end of month process.
• Outstanding cash reconciliation investigation within an acceptable timeframe.
• Take ownership and follow up of client queries.
• At least 1 year of relevant experience in a securities dept. (Income and settlement)
• An experience in corporate action would be considered as an advantage.
• Very good knowledge in Securities Swift messages as well as Creation Online
• Swift knowledge: be able to understand Securities swift messages MT500’s.(MT54_ and MT56_)
• Good Knowledge of Settlement market rules and Cash market rules.
• Very strong written and spoken English and French
• Ability to multitask and ability to prioritise work load
• Good communication, verbal and written communication skills.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!