Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients, a famous bank in Luxembourg:
A Junior Tax Administrator (M/W)
1 year contract
Responsible for day to day tax administration of investment funds and that tax treatments
– Prepare Fund Documents for reduction at source and liaise with the local tax authorities, with the relevant tax teams located in our US office and with clients.
– Tax Reclaims Filing, Follow-up and Reconciliation according to the standard procedure.
– Monitor and control the open tax reclaims through all the stages via follow-up with relevant tax team located in our US office.
– Receive tax reclaims forms from the relevant tax team located in our US office and collect all the necessary signatures and send them back to the central tax team located in the US office.
– Identify the impacts for the funds further to the market bulletin received.
– Review the tax changes performed and inform the client service teams when necessary.
– Respond to any queries from the client service teams, custody teams and clients.
– Calculate the subscription tax for all the Lux. Funds on a quarterly basis.
– Prepare the tax declaration of the value added tax for the relevant funds.
– Make sure that all the payments are processed.
– Send proper reminders if payment not done and maintain statistics.
Ideally 1 year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent, or above.
Ideally 1 year in a tax unit environment or 2 years in the fund industry otherwise full training is granted.
Good level of written and oral English and French
Basic knowledge of Luxembourg investment fund legal structures
Basic knowledge about Luxembourg regulations
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Outlook, Access data base would be an advantage
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.