Description de la fonction
MANPOWER Luxembourg SA is recruiting for one of his clients, a well-known Brazilian bank:
Banker Assistant (M/W) – CDI
• Assist on the maintenance of business relationship with clients and prospect clients providing them appropriate level of services and information on the services rendered and products offered by the Bank;
• Know, understand and maintain up-to-date to the relevant laws and regulations applicable to Bank (e.g. AML)
• Assist the banker in compliance with the applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, policies and procedures set out by the Bank;
• Support other stakeholders, such as the bankers, advisory team, middle office, back office, the risk and compliance functions, when managing such relationships;
• Supervise and ensure that day-to-day bank account and investment services activities;
• Support Clients in providing them with documents and information regarding the business relationship, particularly concerning bank accounts, payment services and investment services;
• Assist the Banker providing clients with authorized analysis, marketing materials, and request support from the advisory team and/or whenever needed to meet client’s expectations;
• Receive trade orders from clients, perform the suitability controls, transmit the orders for execution according to the best interests of clients, and maintain clients informed about the execution;
• At least 2 years of experience and knowledge of Luxembourg AML/KYC regulations and specific topics such as FATCA, CRS;
• Fluency in Portuguese and English is required. Fluency in French will be considered as an asset;
• Knowledge in Financial Markets;
• Knowledge of the European and Luxembourg law and regulation (e.g. AML/ CTF, MiFID, Data Protection, CRS etc.) and also knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations;
• Experience on handling know your customer documentation for corporate and individual clients;
• Self-motivation, Team player with a high level of organization and self-discipline.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.