Description de la fonction
MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
International Tax Manager (m/w)
Temporary mission – 12 months
• Coordinate international tax matters or projects, transfer pricing and relevant domestic tax matters (in full alignment with the Area CFO, the local tax referent, if any, and the local Finance Team) in the assigned countries, working to efficiently and effectively detect and manage tax risks and opportunities.
• Support the local CFOs’ in Group tax reporting requirements for the assigned countries by working with tax team, finance team and external tax advisors. This includes also tax forecasts, deferred tax calculations and local subsidiary statutory reporting.
• Developing a strong working relationship with both the Area management functions and the Group tax team, ensuring alignment on the group tax policy.
• Supervisor for managing tax enquiries/audits and litigations in the assigned countries.
• Support Area Head of Tax in managing relationships with local tax authorities (Ruling, APA), local tax advisors, Area CFO and local finance teams in the assigned territories.
• Keeping abreast of changes to international transfer pricing laws and local tax laws which could significantly impact on Group.
• The position reports to the Head of Tax of the Area to which the assigned territories belong.
• Strong corporate and international tax experience gained preferably in industry and practice. Minimum 8 years relevant tax experience.
• Tax audit controversy & practical transfer pricing experience.
• Excellent communication in English and soft managerial skills with ability to work well within a team across various business jurisdictions.
• Highly motivated, productive, able to work with local finance and local external advisors, understands business demands and can quickly familiarize him or herself with a new environment requiring a significant level of diversity management.
• Strong computer skills especially word, excel and power point.
• Travel through the assigned countries is mandatory.
• The knowledge of the Italian language is plus even if not essential.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.