Description de la fonction
MANPOWER Luxembourg SA is recruiting for one of his clients:
Marketing officer (M/W) – CDI
• Plan and manage events with partners and/or clients, including coordination and execution of traditional promotional events and sposorships. (Online or onsite events)
• Look and negociate for venues/locations, animations and service provider
• Set, communicate and maintain timelines on events organization and program
• Manage the event execution onsite
• ·Analyze event operations and prepare and implement recommendations for improving operational efficiencies within the events and follow up,
• Provide post event analysis, budget recaps, internal and client feedback and incorporate learning into future event plans,
• Organize internal events
• Plan, coordinate and execute communication initiatives to promote the company and our services.
• Support the implementation of various marketing initiatives, working in collaboration with presales (portfolio) team and sales team
• Monitor budget
• Ensure brand consistency across event and digital strategy
• Handle planning and project management such as preparation of communication and marketing plan, internal meeting, digital campaign,
• Create content for social media (Community Management)
• Identify, organize and monitor content for the blog (subjects, SEO, translation, design…)
• Monitor social media and website (content, planning, monthly analysis report.)
• Internal communication tasks (newsletter, intranet)
• 3-5 years of experience in Marketing
• Are fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
• Are really versatile, creative and organized
• Have good knowledge of digital communication tools
• Master the softwares : Adobe Suite, CRM, and Office Suite..
• Self-motivation, Team player with a high level of organization and self-discipline.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.