Description de la fonction
The Manpower Permanent Placement team is recruiting for one of its clients, a quoted worldwide manufacturer of precision motion control components and systems for demanding applications based in the south of Luxembourg, a Valve Development Technician / Engineer (m/f/d) in order to strengthen their team. We are looking for ambitious people who want to develop their talents and acquire new experiences, working in challenging environment with everyday transformation and innovation.
• Developing and designing valve components and valves incl. the associated documentation
• Performing computational strength analysis (FEA) and flow simulations (CFD)
• Independently executing and managing valve development projects
• Providing technical support to customers
• Providing technical support for production, suppliers and quality control
• Conducting customer and employee trainings
• Bachelor / Master in mechanical engineering or mechatronics
• Knowledge in design and calculation of mechanical components using 3D CAD software, ideally Siemens NX
• Knowledge in hydraulics and control engineering
• Good teamwork and ability to work independently
• Languages: English and German spoken and written, basic knowledge of French is an advantage
As a member of a highly qualified and motivated team, you can expect interesting tasks in an international and innovative environment. In addition, we can offer you a performance-related compensation and flexible working hours within a value-oriented corporate culture. Moreover, Luxembourg, as an attractive center of the European Greater Region, offers a multitude of multicultural incentives.
Are you interested? In that case, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Do you recognize yourself in this ad and would you like a privileged contact so that your application can be treated in complete confidentiality?
Send your application to our consultant Julian Erard by email at: [email protected]