MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a company active in medical technologies:
Accountant (M/F) – Part-time (20 hours/week)
Bank Reconciliation is part of the Luxembourg Finance department. This team is responsible for daily monitoring & reconciling bank transactions, interacting with the partners bank, local finance, Cash Application, the Procure to Pay and the Accounting and Control Teams.
• Timely record all Cash-in-Bank and Cash-in-Transit accounts in accordance with established Medtronic policies & procedures
• Daily reconciliation of all Cash-in-Bank and Cash-in-Transit accounts
• Prepare monthly reconciliations of all Cash-in-Bank and Cash-in-Transit accounts and reconcile in Blackline
• Apply mastery of in-depth system and Bank Reconciliation process knowledge
• Monitor adherence to standard processes
• Liaise with Treasury, Local Finance, Cash Application, Procure to Pay and Accounting & Control teams to resolve issues
• Respond to local entities’ requests for information on bank reconciliations
• Help internal and external auditors and to official requests for information
• Ensure adequate filing of accounting and other documentation
• Provide integration support for acquisitions or establishments of new SAP entities
• Act as a change agent
– Bachelor or higher degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
– Fluent in English (spoken and writing), other languages are a plus.
– 2-3 years of accounting experience or similar position
– Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and communication skills
– Good knowledge of Excel/Access and preferably building Macro’,. and SAP
– Able to think “outside the box”
– Able to adapt communication to suit the audience
– Proactive, and work independently
– Customer Focus
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!