Manpower Permanent Placement, the recruitment company of ManpowerGroup is recruiting for one of its clients, a commercial company based in Windhof. They are looking for an Accounting expert (M/W/X) in Permanent contract.
Your tasks :
About your Accounting and Finance responsibilities:
• You manage all aspects of accounting and financial reporting of the subsidiaries in your market in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP in order to meet local statutory and group reporting requirements.
• You collaborate closely with the Job Cost Accountant in order to manage the capitalisation process and depreciation and amortisation expenses.
• You support the execution of mergers, acquisitions and the integration as necessary.
• You ensure delivery of management reporting.
• You ensure the preparations of annual (local statutory) accounts.
• You ensure the preparations of budgets.
• You ensure that all tax declarations and tax compliance activities are met in close collaboration with the Tax department.
• You ensure banking and treasury activities.
• You ensure payroll accounting of your market and reconciliation.
About your process and systems responsibilities:
• You implement procedures and systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and procedures for all business cycles in accordance with the company’s standards.
• You implement the roll out of various control systems in your market(s).
• You contribute to European projects: systems, integration of new entities, IFRS migration, maintenance of policies and procedures.
• You support the Accounting Manager with special projects and workflow process improvements.
• You ensure the application of and compliance with control processes.
Your profile :
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• You are fluent in English and French. Good German language skills are considered a strong asset. Any other market’s language is considered a plus.
• You have at least five years of experience in Accounting. A first management experience is a plus.
• Experience in the Services or Retail sector is required.
• Experience with IFRS and local GAAP is required.
• Experience in CRM/ERP migration projects (with focus on UAT, acting as key user/trainer).
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft applications and an advanced level in Excel.
If you recognize yourself in this announcement and wish a privileged contact so that your application will be treated confidentially, reach us now by applying online !