MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients:
Administrative Assistant (M/W/X)
Our client seeks to recruit an Administrative Assistant who will report to the Office Manager and work alongside a part-time Receptionist / Admin Support in Luxembourg.
You will be a key contact person for the teams in Luxembourg, as well as in London and with our external providers. The successful candidate is a multi-tasker, good communicator with strong client service skills.
You will ensure the office runs smoothly, by providing general support to the staff and performing the duties listed (but not limited to) below.
· Receiving, dispatching and handling signatures of documents related to the property and asset management;
· Sorting distributing and incoming mail, phone calls and arranging deliveries and courier services;
· Overseeing office-related invoices by uploading and following up on payments;
· Organizing maintenance to ensure a safe and clean environment, including regular appliance checks;
· Providing general assistance to arrange business travel and meetings (booking flights, hotels, taxis…);
· Organizing and coordinating the agenda for the bi-weekly team meeting;
· Updating Office procedures and user guides;
· Monitoring inventory of food and beverages;
· Coordinating with external suppliers;
· Maintaining a computerised database system and ensuring the information held is accurate and up-to-date;
· Sending internal communications in a newsletter / flash news format to keep the staff informed and engaged in the life of the office (updates, tips, events….);
· Being involved with the organisation of Corporate events;
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
· A key point of contact people can rely on;
· Proactive and with a ‘can do’ attitude;
· Organization and froward planning skills;
· Strong attention to detail;
Interested in? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.