Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a well-known bank:
Administrative Assistant (m/w/x)
English and German speaker
• Handle the administrative coordination of the whole lending procedure (monitoring of deadlines, organization of meetings, appointments and business trips for the officers and the Head of Division)
• Assist the officers during the lending process and, as appropriate, in the follow up of projects (in close coordination with the other Directorates participating in the process)
• Finalize, distribute, and file documents and reports
• Handle telephone contacts with clients and follow information flow
• Assist officers in updating and organizing contacts
• Optimization of operating tools and working methods:
• Keep work plan up to date; monitor those procedures are followed during the lending process; input data in view of the preparation of reports and statistics on the Bank’s activity
• At least 2 or more years Financial Services experience, preferably with Private Banking, or
· Acquired understanding of bank policies, procedures, and operations.
· Good problem-solving skills, multitasking, attention to detail and accuracy.
· Strong teamwork and organizational skills, ability to work under strict deadlines.
· Strong customer relationship, communication, and presentation skills.
· Positive and dynamic approach to work.
· Ability to work under pressure, taking full ownership of your tasks.
· Working experience in the area requiring proactive coordination within operating areas throughout the bank.
· Excellent level of German and English (oral and written).
Interested in ? Please apply online.
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.