Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Administrative/Executive Assistant (M/W)
As Executive Assistant, you will assist the Director in the daily activities and act as interface between the Director and the staff as well as other parties and/or outside representatives, to ensure effective two-way communication of relevant information.
· Managing telephone coverage, mail/document distribution, diary scheduling and coordinating the preparation and logistical planning for various events (e.g. conferences, negotiations, missions, meetings, travels, appointments, etc.);
· Managing incoming correspondence and filter incoming inquiries (phone calls and emails) according to the Director's specific needs;
· Monitoring sensitive and confidential topics (e.g. department’s administrative and training budgets follow up; preparation and compilation of statistics; support on staff-related issues such as recruitments and internal transfers);
· Supervising other secretaries, defining their priorities and providing guidance in the execution of their tasks;
· When required, coordinate back up of Administrative Assistants during their absence to guarantee continuous business support;
· Supervising the accurate preparation, finalization and distribution of various documents (letters, notes, reports, minutes, graphs and presentation);
· Ensuring accuracy of all documents produced within the department in terms of language (both English and French), grammar and content applying effective proofreading;
· Responding to enquiries directed to the department and ensure allocation of enquiry to the appropriate individual to resolve the issue;
· Ensuring maintenance of current distribution lists for the divisions and/or the Department, distribute documents for the teams;
· Supervise effective and accurate filing and data management of all electronic and hard copy files, documents, data and other information for own organizational unit.
· Secondary level education completed with a 2-year certification in a relevant field.
· At least 3 years’ experience as an Executive, or Management or Administrative Assistant
· Strong IT skills (standard Office tools). Knowledge of PeopleSoft would be an advantage.
· Excellent knowledge of English, French both in writing and speaking. Knowledge of another European language would be an advantage (Italian, Spanish, German).
· Ability to prioritize and to work with tight deadlines.
· Having excellent interpersonal skills, you can work independently as well as within a team.
· You are rigorous with attention to detail, with sense of initiative and problem-solving approach.
Our client offers:
· An international organization
· A dynamic working environment
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.