The Manpower Permanent Placement agency is recruiting for one of its clients, a famous and large company based in Munsbach, an Expert in Payroll fluent in French and English (Permanent contract) M/F/X to join the Salary and Administration department. We are looking for a rigorous and specialist candidate used to work in an international and dynamic environment.
You will mainly be responsible for the payroll preparation for a very large number of employees with shifts and in using SAP.
In addition, you will be the point of contact for managers and employees, and you will be involved in the improvement of all the HR internal process and procedures.
• Manage and prepare the calculation of salaries within the framework of the Collective Work Agreement, as well as the management of the final statements in case of exit
• Manage salary changes and related data in the HR Payroll system
• Check consistency of hours of presence and absence within the framework of the establishment of the salary
• Ensure the calculation of salaries for students, trainees and apprentices
• Carry out the control and reconciliation of accounts to prepare the accounting of salaries.
• University degree (BAC+2) in accounting / finance / Human Resources or relevant field and/or a proven experience on a similar position
• From 5 to 10 years’ experience as a payroll specialist or similar role
• Fluent in French and English
• Current knowledge of payroll processes and procedures
• Pension plan framework (define benefit & defined contribution) and SAP would be an asset
• Good knowledge of legislation relevant to accounting and payroll
• Ability to work with multi-location payrolls and taxes frameworks
• Analytical mind
• Be rigorous, independent and have good interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Be able to meet deadlines
• Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
If you are interested in this offer, please, apply directly!