MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Assistant Buyer (m/w)
• POs management (PO creation and issuing on SAP);
• Work items: management of overdue and blocked invoices/ accounting;
• Support buyers for Planning-Logistics-Supply Chain issues resolution (Management of incoming requests related to problematic inventory while supporting in issue identification and supplier clearing);
• Assure and maintain information workflow in database (new suppliers, new geographies, new procedures / policies and best practices);
• Material management in SAP (info record database management/request – manufacturer creation);
• Extra costs’ management and follow ups related to sustainability, audit, fees, membership and to transport (waiting hours, deliveries during weekend and/or bank holidays);
• Support in contract management preparation;
• Support in SAP Ariba’s application and use;
• Provide Support in preparing presentations;
• Market monitoring and report creation.
• 4-7 years of experience in procurement
• Bachelor degree
• A proved knowledge of FMCG Procurement business basis (what is an order, an invoice, a payment how do these work in Procurement).
• High level of MS Office proficiency required (Excel, Power Point, Word);
• Mandatory SAP knowledge as a user;
• Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
• Every experience in a FMCG and Procurement will be considered a plus as a proved knowledge of the business basis
• Proactiveness in anticipating buyers’ needs in terms of supplier and contract management;
• Curiosity and problem solving;
• Team player with strong business attitude will be considered fundamental for a positive performance;
• Ability to work in a proactive way with a can-do attitude;
• Able to maintain positive and proactive attitude also in stressful situations;
• A deep sense of company loyalty is required due to sensitive information.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.