MANPOWER Luxembourg SA is recruiting for one of he’s clients based in Findel:
Brand Manager Travel Market (M/W/X)
– will be responsible for the implementation of Travel Market Marketing Strategic Plan.
– develop and propose the Marketing Mix and Plan definition incl. positioning and planning / budgeting process for category from a BU perspective, giving input to the Travel Market PS.
– supervise and perform Brand management activities / category projects to achieve the given targets (P&L, Market Share / Competitive position objectives) within budget constraints in full alignment with the Global Presidency guidelines.
– Travel Market category strategic plan and implementation: supports manager in strategic plan preparation providing inputs for assigned brands; supports the formulation of the brand marketing strategy (marketing mix levers, consumer targets, product range, ecc) for the assigned set of brands; analyses and builds a channel specific expertise on the category (analysis of competition, shopper needstates and trends, identification of portfolio strategy based of gaps analysis); defines category’s marketing plan, and provides inputs to the long-term strategic plan (PS), and with respect to volumes, P&L, investments and the global activity plan.
– Portfolio management and innovation: supports the development of innovation initiatives and their deployment in Travel Market in alignment with Brand PS guidelines and portfolio strategy, leveraging market opportunities and expertise, in coordination and full alignment with key relevant internal and external stakeholders : DPU, DTC, DQG, Controlling, PFM/DPM, Legal, PR; proposes opportunities / new SKUs launch or dismiss, coordinates creation of new SKU’s including documentation and creative development process (product development brief process, P&L, dose validation, graphics development) accordingly to defined Global Brand Catalogue process coherently with set Golden Rules and Travel Market strategy;
– Various operations and business follow-up : periodic monitoring of category performance (sell-in/sell-out analysis); presentations to LTM/ PG; A&P budget management including purchase orders management and invoicing tracking; B2B Trade-fairs preparation support including concept development and trade argumentation (3 times per year) ; Brand Book release/update according to new SKUs and in-store POS material concept and digital eContents.
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing / Business administration / Supply chain or any other relevant degree.
– 2-5 years of experience in operational and strategic marketing.
– Multi markets and culture understanding.
– Strong analytical and financial skills.
– Result oriented.
– Strong project management abilities.
– Capability to work in unstructured context and environment.
– Communication and influencing, good interpersonal skills.
– Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high – pressure situations within strict deadlines.
– Attention to detail.
– Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
– Knowledge of Nielsen/IRI/Euromonitor DBs is considered as a plus.
– Knowledge of SAP Architecture is considered as a plus.
– English mandatory.
– Any other language is a plus.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.