MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients:, well known company based in Findel:
Buyer Assistant (M/W)
• Supporting the operational tasks
• Issuing Purchase order and workflow for block invoices: for all categories Chemical, Fruits, Colorants, Flavors understand the different flows, issuance of purchase orders, unblock pending invoice
• Collaborating with Accounting Department, Buyers of Raw Materials
• Performing Procurement backoffice activities:
o Provide system SAP support ;
o Management of Global contracts
• Suppliers management: – creation and follow up
• Manage Administrative tasks (documentation such as Master Agreement, Ecovadis and update in the internal system);
• Take corrective action on monthly closure tasks in alignment with Procurement and Local Teams;
• Management of the cover sheet for the categories of raw material;
• Continuously evaluating opportunities to simplify internal processes;
• Suggest and develop improvements together with local teams;
• Be the point of contact for suppliers.
• Bachelor or Master's Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Engineering, Legal Studies or related fields; a Procurement Engineering Degree or Economics Degree is preferred
• 1-3 years of work experience; welcomed will be a previous role in a Purchasing department;
• Previous experience in purchase back office position will be considered a plus;
• Any experience in raw materials or within commodities team will also be considered a plus;
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Skills (specifically in Excel and Power Point);
• Knowledge of SAP ERP (as a user) is mandatory, experience in SAP Ariba will be considered an asset;
• Fluency in written and spoken English, French will be considered an asset.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!