Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg:
Cash Flow Management Officer (m/w/x)
The successful candidate(s) will primarily be involved in the timely production of data, analytics, and internal projects. Such analysis will typically cover Private Equity, Guarantees and Securitization business lines.
• Data analysis: Help review data and information available to the organization in order to identify and interpret any patterns or useful trends in complex data sets; support ad-hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders regarding data topics (e.g. questions regarding the analysis of data subsets, identification of patterns in data universes, modelling of expected future development of defined parameters like performance, cash flow or return expectations);
• Data projects (e.g. BCBS 239): Support with data officer tasks notably by exploring the Group Datawarehouse, mapping it with our internal databases, performing Gap analysis and designing development to create new data points.
• University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related subjects; Postgraduate degrees and/or additional professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, ACCA) would be considered an asset;
• Proven knowledge of software tools (e.g. Excel, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.);
• Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written.
• Strong analytical skills and high affinity with numbers, data intensive processes and technology / automation;
• Capacity to work and prioritize efficiently under strict deadlines and time pressure;
• Good business acumen;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to defend own opinion;
• Creativity, and ability to analyze problems from new angles, and to identify and develop solutions depending on the issues to be addressed;
Interested in joining this law firm? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.