Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients, an architectural firm, an experienced architect. The position is an permanent contract. The office is located in the center of Luxembourg.
As an experienced Architect, you will follow complete large-scale projects. You will be in contact with the client, the administrations and the other participants on site. You are mainly involved in the execution phase.
• Preparation and review of specifications
• Participation in the procurement process
• Coordination of companies on site
• Documentation of meetings
• Setting up and monitoring schedules
• Cost estimation, cost monitoring and cost determination
• Quality control of the execution
• Organization of acceptances
• Compilation of "as-built" documents
Profile And Skills:
• Training as an architect/engineer
• At least 10 years of professional experience focused on construction management of complex projects.
• work phases 6 – 8
• Detailed knowledge of bidding procedures and regulations
• Ability to synthesize and be a team player
• Current computer programs (MS Project, AVA, etc.)
• Knowledge of French is an advantage
• YOU ARE FLUENT IN GERMAN, English and French are an advantage
You are interested in this position and wish to have a privileged contact so that your application can be treated in complete confidentiality.
Please contact Léa Guerriero by email: [email protected]
Only applications that meet all the criteria of the ad will be contacted.