Junior Infrastructure Engineer (h/f)
Our client is a well-established bank in Luxembourg and in the world.
In Luxembourg, the team includes people from all over Europe and beyond – 16 countries and growing! The work environment is friendly, innovative, and flexible.
If you can think for yourself and take action, come join our client and make a difference by empowering society.
The Junior Infrastructure Engineer is in charge of supporting, provisioning, deploying, operating, and maintaining all IT systems and related infrastructure.
Moreover, the Junior Infrastructure Engineer ensure the infrastructure health, availability, reliability, and security. He/she is also responsible to provide continuous innovation and improvement of the IT infrastructure.
• Ensure IT Infrastructure systems administration monitoring, stability, integrity, and troubleshooting.
• Ensure IT operations (Ticketing system, Incident/Change/Request fulfillment, etc..).
• Identify and address any security risk affecting devices and maintain an updated status in response to newly identified security threats.
• Contribute and improve IT infrastructure security by Monitoring Security threat and collaborate with Vulnerability remediation/Management and security incidents.
• Ensure IT infrastructure backup and availability (Server / firewall / switches…).
• Supporting IT compliancy regarding regulatory authorities (CSSF) (eg: IT Audit remediation).
• Ensure software/Hardware license validity, tracking and inventory.
• Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
• Ensure Request / Incident / Change Management and process are fulfilled in timely manner (SLA).
• Support IT and Business projects delivery.
• Perform hardware and software upgrades of all IT infrastructure component including operating systems and applications.
• Provide documentation of IT Infrastructure Topology, operational procedures, hardware/software inventory.
• Participate to the day-to-day operations by ensuring the operational excellence.
• Finishing or recently holding a master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
• 1 or 2-years experiences or young graduates are welcome.
• English is mandatory. Any other EU language is an advantage.
• Ability to perform server and network administration skills to include upgrades and maintenance of hardware, operating systems, LAN/WAN, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP and Web Services support functions.
• Knowledge in Active directory, Microsoft OS, SQL DB, DC and Exchange server.
• Knowledge in Linux, in Backup and monitoring solution distribution administration.
• Knowledge of Core banking System (Temenos T24), CRM System and SAP B1 are beneficial.
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and knowledge in distributed & hyper converged systems.
• Be at ease with infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc…).
• Familiarity with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Powershell, etc…).
• Skills with Network / security appliances (Cisco, Palo Alto, extreme switch, etc…).
• Analytical and problem-solving skills including attention to detail and accuracy.
Interested? Let's have a conversation! You can apply directly on this page, or send your resume to: