Manpower Permanent Placement, the recruitment company of ManpowerGroup is recruiting for one of its clients, which is an International Fiduciary in Luxembourg. They are looking for a Client Relationship Manager (permanent contract).
You will be joining a company composed of over 50 employees. Specifically, you will be joining the Relationship team, which is divided into 2 sub-teams. You will report directly to the Team Manager. Your role will be crucial and focused on client relations.
– Manage and guarantee a positive relationship with your client portfolio, as well as internal hierarchy and all external contacts
– Analyze clients’ needs and expectations, and prepare services offers
– Prepare all legal documents related to the collaboration between clients and the Fiduciary
– Participate in the onboarding of news clients and guarantee the follow-up
– Handle the relationship with external stakeholders such as banks, administrations, advisors, etc
– Supervise, control and approve the accounting work done for your clients (annual accounts, tax returns, etc
– Oversee and ensure that periodic production objectives are achieved
– Meet Key Performance Indicator targets, encompassing annual accounts and tax returns
– Deal with KYC and compliance aspect to guarantee the respect of the regulations
– Handle legal aspects, including board meetings and general assemblies
– Update and manage the client database
– Organize work meticulously to enhance client satisfaction
– You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration or Management
– You have at least 5 years of experience on a similar position in a Fiduciary (mandatory)
– You have strong knowledge of the Accounting/Tax/Legal rules in Luxembourg, and a good understanding of AML rules is an advantage
– You have an advanced understanding of the Finance & Accounting market, and you are familiar with the various stakeholders and their roles
– You are organized, methodical, and autonomous
– You are fluent in English and in French (mandatory)
Do you see yourself in this advertisement and would like a privileged contact to ensure that your application is treated confidentially? Contact the person in charge of this recruitment, Stéphane Kurth.
Send your CV by email to stephane.kurth(at)manpower.lu or directly through this advertisement.