MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients:
Client Services Representative H/F (ENG)
• Gain the confidence and trust of clients through provision of exemplary customer service at all times.
• Provide dealing support to our clients, taking ownership of queries and seeking solutions.
• Ensure timely and accurate execution of all dealing transactions and asset transfer instructions.
• Provide quoted securities prices and company information to customers, ensuring that this does not breach the scope of ‘execution-only’ dealing.
• Ensure client complaints are logged and processed in line with procedures.
• Maximise available time for call collection, prioritising incoming calls as top priority.
• Compliance to all department procedures as documented.
• Communicate to live clients via email and company’s internal messaging system.
• Ownership and resolution of customer enquiries in respect of their account and/or transactions, referring to the Team Manager as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other departments within the bank.
• Provide technical support to others as necessary.
• Report and escalate where appropriate system downtime or functionality problems.
• Manage other department processes as delegated in accordance with their procedures.
• Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development by contributing to one-to-ones and performance meetings.
• Maintain procedure documentation for client servicing operational activities.
• Understand and adhere to industry regulations and company operating policy and values, particularly with regard to anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and banking secrecy regulations, as stipulated by the CSSF, which must be strictly complied with.
• Comply with all Group policies.
• Treat customers fairly at all times.
• Customer focus, you have a first experience in a similar position
• Fluent English, any other language will be considered as an asset.
• Strong aptitude for numbers, accuracy and organization
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!