MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients :
Clients Representative – CDI – (m/f)
The position is based in Luxembourg.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Management of cash flow relevant administrative activities and monitoring all company accounts and investments and managing cash flow.
• Reviewing the periodical accounting / annual accounts and financial statements.
• Contributing the preparation of quarterly investor reporting when applicable.
• Managing credit submissions and attending client meeting with the Relationship Directors.
• Ensure smooth running of each project (terms of planning, timing and organization);
• Contribute to the smooth running of audit/evaluation assignments in terms of planning, timing, and organization.
• Reviewing and coordinating administrative documents.
• Master’s in economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
• Highly motivated, multi-tasking, able to work efficiently under pressure and proactive;
• Taking ownership of tasks, excellent prioritization skills and a hands-on attitude;
• Solid communication skills.
• Good command of Excel and Swift. Other IT knowledge (VBA, Access…) is an asset
• Fluent in English and French. Good knowledge of Italian.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!