Manpower Permanent Placement, the recruitment company of ManpowerGroup, is recruiting for one of its clients, a Commercial Company in Luxembourg. They are looking for a Compliance Officer & DPO Assistant to join their Legal Department (permanent contract).
Are you ready to engage at the level of Compliance procedures while being connected with various departments? Do you have the desire to grow a Compliance/Legal department? This position aligns with these aspirations and will afford you a challenging role with diverse responsibilities.
You will work in the Legal department and will report to the Head of Legal. You will work closely with the Data Protection Officer. You will manage all the Compliance aspect for the company and also be involved in the DPO aspects.
– Lead the establishment of a comprehensive compliance structure, primarily addressing Anti-Corruption, Conflict of Interest, Embargo, and partially Competition Law
– Formulate and implement policies and procedures to minimize risk exposure and amplify compliance initiatives
– Diligently assess compliance effectiveness, scrutinizing existing controls, policies, and protocols
– Provide counsel, support, and training on compliance matters and policies
– Collaborate effectively with pertinent stakeholders (including Internal Audit, Risk Management, and Legal Department) to curtail compliance risks
– Collaborate closely with the legal department, assisting in day-to-day operations
– Offering legal counsel and suggestions on various data protection issues to aid the Data Protection Office in his day-to-day operations.
– Serving as a backup for the Data Protection Officer during their absence.
– Assessing Data Processing Agreements and Standard Contractual Clauses.
– Providing assistance in managing requests from data subjects.
– Keeping the Record of Processing Activities up to date.
– Ensuring and overseeing internal compliance.
– Establishing and enforcing relevant policies and procedures.
– Developing and delivering internal training sessions.
– You have a Master’s degree in Law or Finance or similar field
– You have between 2 and 6 years of experience on a similar position, ideally in Luxembourg
– You have strong knowledge of the European Compliance Laws and of GDPR regulation
– You are proactive, autonomous, and have a high level of communication
– You are skilled in problem solving, and easy to adapt
– You are fluent in English (mandatory) and a have a very good level of French
Do you see yourself in this advertisement and would like a privileged contact to ensure that your application is treated confidentially? Contact the person in charge of this recruitment, Stéphane Kurth.
Send your CV by email to stephane.kurth(at)manpower.lu or directly through this advertisement.