Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Contract Management Specialist (M/W)
The contract management specialist will act as a first point of contact concerning questions on contract management especially procurement and contract administration aspects and offer support by analyzing business requirements of the Buildings and Logistics Department’s portfolio of supply, service and works contracts.
• Analyze business needs and cases, review call for tender documents, managing communication and liaising with counterparts involved in the procurement process as well as providing advice on appropriate contracting methods for the business requirements
• Contribute to the preparation and finalization of purchasing and procurement documents (e.g. Terms of reference, clearance request, authorization for expenditure) in collaboration with various services
• Follow-up of the approval workflow of the purchasing and procurement documents
• Manage deadlines related to the procurement process, notably renewal of contractual documents
• Carry out processes to optimize and secure process performance about calls-off (Assignment ToRs) under framework contracts, i.e. undertaking activities from developing and issuing AToRs, opening and evaluation of offers, up to awarding of contracts
• Prepare and follow-up of contract amendments, disputes, and penalties processes with internal counterparts
• Take project management responsibilities within own area
• Manage contacts with key counterparts, clients, and customers of the team
• Ensure flexibility, efficiency and compliance with the relevant policies, procedures, and best practices in the domain.
• University degree in contract management, business administration, law, engineering.
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in contract management and public procurement, with a sound experience in contract design, ideally gained in an international organization or public administration
• Proven skills in contract design and implementation
• Sound knowledge of the legal framework, regulations and best-practices governing contract management and ideally EU public procurement
• Knowledge of the Procure to Pay processes would be an advantage
Required languages (and expected level):
• Strong editorial skills in English
• Very good command of French
Interested in joining this law firm? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.