MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Corporate Governance Paralegal (M/W/X)
• Support the Corporate Governance department and the legal counsels on a daily basis by preparing, drafting and reviewing various documents such as minutes, articles of association and powers of attorney;
• Collection of signatures and taking care of the legalization of documents before notaries, Luxembourg authorities and foreign diplomatic representations;
• Review of the internal and external correspondence;
• Filing of the annual accounts and other documents related to the Luxembourg companies on the RCS website;
• Payment of invoices;
• Periodical check on corporate activities to be carried out by local companies in accordance with internal rules and procedures;
• Supporting of governance activities and initiatives in corporate matters;
• Monitoring the respect of corporate deadlines, coordination of activities related to board compositions etc;
• Managing corporate databases assuring updated situations of corporate data;
• Providing updated situations on corporate data etc.
• Overall 1 to 3 years of experience in corporate secretarial roles;
• Dynamic and proactive approach;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Knowledge of MS Office;
• Enthusiasm and motivation to work in an international company;
• Fluent in English.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.