Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Credit Risk Management – Stress testing (m/w)
The Stress Testing candidate assists in the maintenance, enhancement and implementation of company’s stress testing framework, in compliance with best banking practices in risk management. She or he also assists in the performance of regular stress tests of the Bank and the Group.
• Contribute to the Bank and Group stress test exercises, including planning, design, execution and reporting.
• Contribute to the development and documentation of policies, procedures and methodologies in the area of (capital) stress testing.
• Contribute to the alignment of the stress testing framework with best banking practices.
• Assist in improvements to IT systems and working tools relating to stress testing.
• University degree (preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Law, Economics, Quantitative studies) with relevant exposure to Banking / Finance / Risk Management. Post-graduate studies in one of these subjects would be an advantage.
• At least 3 years’ of relevant professional experience with a sound understanding of best practices in stress testing.
• Experience in capital requirements, (macro-economic) stress testing
• Experience in the following areas would be an advantage: capital planning, RAF, ICAAP, ILAAP, capital contingency and recovery planning.
• Knowledge of prudential regulatory framework would be an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of English. French is an advantage. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.