MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Customer Transport Officer (M/W)
• Land Extra Costs Treatment and management
• Suppliers management and KPI’s calculation
• Exception management (damages occurred during transportation, thefts, delta quantities or products)
• Relations with local SC teams in each country, with procurement SC, with Administration.
• Strong capacity of managing transport suppliers.
• Logistics and transportation tasks
• Monthly closure with transportation suppliers
• Process definition and IT automatization
• Problem solving approach
• Continuously evaluate opportunities to simplify and automate processes in collaboration with other departments
• Perform reporting and statistics
• Be the point of contact for transportation suppliers
• University degree in business, economics, engineering, supply chain management, logistics
• 3-5 years experience
• SAP knowledge and Excel proficiency
• Be capable of driving changes
• Be proactive and take initiatives
• Flexibility and pragmatism
• Good attitude in acting as a central pivot and as a problem solver
• Autonomous and decision oriented
• Why approach: asking the status quo, challenging the current way of doing in order to solve root causes
• Be rigorous, independent and have good interpersonal skills
• Good ability to synthesize and excellent analytical skills
• Results oriented
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.