The ManpowerGroup agency is recruiting for one of its clients, an industrial company specializing in the production of high quality steel products located in the center of Luxembourg, its future Embedded Systems – R&D Engineer (m/f/d).
The R&D Embedded System Engineer completes a work on the level of the development.
To be more precise, you will have to provide these following tasks:
• Lead preventive and corrective actions regarding product conception or improvement: documentation according the applied procedures, testing, homologation and expertise of products or samples for internal or external customers or suppliers;
• Define technical characteristics; organize, estimate results; validate all different project steps;
• Guarantee the information flow between R&D, Management, Production, Purchasing, Sales and Quality;
• Support product risk analysis in line with Production and Quality,
• Support partners with technical know-how: assist Production on fixing technical issues, and implementation of the new products
• Academic degree as Engineer in Electronics/Embedded Software design with at least 5 years of experience in embedded applications
• Strong Programming skills (C mandatory, C# would be a plus); knowledge of ST, Microchip, Silicon Labs, TI would be appreciated
• Experienced with Unit testing and test driven development
• Knowledge to design medical software according the rules is an asset. IEC 62304, ISO 13485
• Working in an agile environment (Scrum, TFS, GIT)
• Skills on electronics (PCBs design and schematics) and experience with Altium Designer (or similar)
• Knowledge and experience in wireless communication (Bluetooth LE, SigFox, LoRa, NB-IoT, LTE-M, RFID, …) would be appreciated
• First background in mechanic construction is nice to have;
• Ability to understand problematics and to write technical specifications and documentation in the electronic and IT fields;
• Independence in your work and ability to manage various projects, sometimes simultaneously;
• First experience with DFMEA and risks analysis;
• Communication skills to facilitate projects coordination between Production, R&D, Sales, Customers, Suppliers and any other partner on the project;
• Objective oriented and attentive to parameters like cost, quality, quantity and deadlines.
• An intensive training on our systems
• A permanent full-time time contract
• A long-term position in a fast growing and dynamic team with a world-wide presence
• To continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies
• An attractive salary package as well as other benefits
• Offices ideally located with a company parking
Do you recognize yourself in this ad and would you like a privileged contact so that your application can be treated in complete confidentiality?
Send your application to Julian Erard by email at [email protected]