The Manpower Permanent Placement team is recruiting for one of its clients, a quoted worldwide manufacturer of precision motion control components and systems for demanding applications based in the south of Luxembourg, a Facility / EHS Manager(m/f/d) in order to strengthen their team. We are looking for ambitious people who want to develop their talents and acquire new experiences, working in challenging environment with everyday transformation and innovation.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be the key contact person for all facility-related topics as well as for global EHS related-activities.
– Defining and implementing a Facility Management concept in order to ensure the operational readiness of the company
– Planning and monitoring the timely completion of maintenance, repair, refurbishment, and renovation measures as well as documenting all processes and technical reports including their transfer into the IT systems
– Supervising the security-relevant facilities and building services equipment
– Coordinating, documenting and evaluating all relevant external facility service providers
– Monitoring and managing the compliance with applicable EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) related laws and regulations in Luxembourg as well as with internal rules and processes
– Defining a corporate strategy for the further development of safety, health and environment protection with a focus on the reduction of the company’s carbon footprint
– Implementing accident prevention regulations, managing safety and maintenance records, organizing and conducting evacuation drills
– Building and maintaining relationships with inspection agencies and occupational health services to which the company is affiliated, as well as other health and safety inspection agencies and emergency services in the event of accidents and fires (ITM, health authorities, AAA, emergency services, fire department)
– Completed technical training with further qualification such as master craftsman or technician or completed studies (e.g. in facility management, environmental technology, etc)
– Several years of professional experience in the fields of facility management and EHS
– Expertise in areas such as technical property management, building construction technology, building services engineering, technical building equipment
– Knowledge of technical and legal regulations and standards in the field of facility management and EHS, ideally trained as Travailleur Designé or health and safety officer
– Good skills in MS Office and ideally in SAP
– Great communicator, able to work under pressure, with a sense of responsibility and initiative as well as a structured and cost-oriented approach
– Fluent in German, English, and French
Our client offers:
As a member of a highly qualified and motivated workforce, you can expect a welcoming, dynamic and innovative environment. In addition, we can offer you a performance-related compensation within a value-oriented corporate culture. Moreover, Luxembourg, as an attractive center of the European Greater Region, offers a multitude of multicultural incentives.
To apply :
Do you recognize yourself in this ad and would you like a privileged contact so that your application can be treated in complete confidentiality?
Do not hesistate to contact our consultant Julian Erard.
Send your application by email at: [email protected]