MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, based in Findel:
General Procurement Senior Buyer (M/W/X)
Your role as a successful procurement coordinator will be depended on your attention to detail, your results-driven mentality, and your ability to excel at interpersonal communication and analytical capabilities. Your role within our team will depend of your drive towards transforming complex data into information that is actionable and meaningful.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will:
• Define the commercial strategy by category of competence, bearing in mind: strategic plan; Sector structure, business needs; Any local constrains (on an area and/or individual country basis)
• Strategy to be implemented in each business unit (central definition, introduction and implementation, management of exceptions, review of feedback, any local adaptations).
• Proposes policies for the management and use of suppliers, ensuring their development in order to maintain a list of high quality suppliers.
• Support Project Manager in choosing the strategies to follow.
• Manage the portfolio of Global suppliers, razionalizing existing one at central and local level and introducing new ones at central level.
• Continuous scouting activities, with the aim of full knowledge of international market
• Collaboration with Internal Clients Functions in the selection of new suppliers and services
• Monitoring of the commercial, logistics and production aspects of the suppliers , in order to guarantee the reliability of suppliers, in terms of quality, times and costs.
• Ensure knowledge of suppliers in a technical, organizational, economical and financial perspective
• To define the list of suppliers
• Negotiate Global Agreements
• Where possible, negotiate the international price list
• Estabilish strategic scenarios and the relationship systems (key people, tools, annual agenda)
• Collaborates with business managers in the sourcing process for the category managed and ensures the analysis, evaluation and negotiation of the offers received, proposes qualified and reliable alternatives for the specifica supply, in order to obtain the maximum possible benefit in terms of industrial costs, quality and times
• Propose suppliers with a solid and proven experience in innovation
• Negotiate the contract format advantageous for the company
• It ensures the correct implementation and development of activities in the managed category, through collaboration with internal stakeholders
• Overall, 5 to 7 years of work experience
• 2 to 3 years of previous work experience in Purchasing;
• Experience in indirect purchasing (travels, fleets, facilities security, real estate)
• Experience in sourcing, contract negotiation, supplier management
• Excellent user of Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point, outlook)
• SAP, knowledge in Ariba is a plus
• Fluent in English, any other language will be considered an asset
• Analytical mindset (to be able to quickly understand/derive the vendor’s true cost structure);
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Strong reporting skills;
• Knowledge of sourcing methodologies;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
• A fast learner who rapidly moves up the learning curve and wants to continue to take over new responsibilities;
• Ethical and strong personal values.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!