MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, based in Findel:
Procurement Specialist (M/W/X)
Your role as a successful procurement coordinator will be depended on your attention to detail, your results-driven mentality, and your ability to excel at interpersonal communication and analytical capabilities. Your role within our team will depend of your drive towards transforming complex data into information that is actionable and meaningful.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will:
• Collect and control data that support purchasing decisions based on facts and solid evidence;
• Prepare purchasing reports on a weekly basis and ensure the data accuracy;
• Make different purchasing and market analysis;
• Organize processes, follow ups and control purchasing flows and actions;
• Central coordination of all Procurement activities and ensure compliance and alignment;
• Support Administrative Procurement Activities;
• Support maintaining healthy, reliable and positive relationships with external suppliers;
• Build a strong internal network and relation in a multicultural environment;
• Continually look for areas and opportunities to improve.
• Master's Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain or Economics;
• Fluent in English, any other language will be considered a plus;
• Excellent communication skills and being comfortable with talking to people due to the importance of maintaining relationships internally and externally;
• Must be able to check and double-check all of the facts and figures to ensure proper results based on strategic decisions that are taken;
• Need to be able to prioritize tasks and workloads, take initiative and work independently and efficiently, to multi-task and to meet deadlines;
• Being organized, proactive, committed and service minded.
• Strong knowledge in Excel;
• SAP knowledge will be considered as a plus.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!