MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Hazelnuts Quality Management (m/w)
• Coordination and follow up of suppliers’ qualifications & audit planning;
• Evaluation of supplier vendors by following up the KPI and Suppliers’ Quality Performance dashboard;
• Support in the update of Product Requirements and Specifications (inshell, Kernel, ingredients and packaging) for supplier specifications and quality documentations;
• Support key quality and food safety improvement projects as well as quality performance reporting in Hazelnut plants;
• Support the project management in updating Quality Requirements for Hazelnut plants by following up the Gantt chart and consolidating procedures;
• Involvement in frequent interactions with local Quality teams in the different regions/countries where hazelnut plants are present, as well as with the main stakeholders such as Procurement.
• Master in Food engineering, Food Science or Food technology;
• Previous experience in international environment will be considered a plus;
• Team working spirit and proactive approach;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Enthusiasm and motivation;
• Good skills in MS-Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
• Fluency in English is mandatory;
• Any other language skills are considered a plus.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.