The ManpowerGroup agency is recruiting for one of its clients, an industrial company specialising in the design, development and installation of industrial scanners located in the south of Luxembourg, its future Installation Technician / Engineer (m/f/d).
Supervised by a Service Manager, you will be in charge of handling the installations of our machines located all over the world. As we have a rotation system inside the Service team, there are inhouse tasks as well that are part of the daily operation. The travelling portion can represent up to 50% of the time.
To be more precise, you will have to provide these following tasks:
• Prepare a new machine for a Factory Acceptance by the customer before shipping
• Installation of the machines at the customers factory
• Train customers on their new machine
• Service existing machines
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries related to computer systems, software, and hardware (vision systems)
• Identifies, researches, and resolves technical issues for end users
• Have a strong awareness for technical contents and suggest improvements for an increased reliability
• You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment;
• You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space.
• You have the ability to work in autonomy
• You have excellent communication (oral and written) skills in English. German, Polish or Russian are considered an asset.
• You have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities even under high pressure situations
• You have a degree in automation, electronics, electrical or computer sciences (minimum bachelor’s degree)
It would be even more perfect if:
• You have at least 2-3 years' experience in a similar position is considered an asset.
• You are proactive, flexible and multi-task.
• You have experiences in vision systems
• You have the ability to follow up on incidents and to set priorities.
• An intensive training on our systems
• A permanent full-time time contract
• A long-term position in a fast growing and dynamic team with a world-wide presence
• To continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies
• An attractive salary package as well as other benefits
• Offices ideally located with a company parking
Do you recognize yourself in this ad and would you like a privileged contact so that your application can be treated in complete confidentiality?
Feel free to contact our Permanent Placement consultant, Julian Erard.
Send your application by email to [email protected]