MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients :
Junior Accountant – CDI – (m/f)
About the job :
You report to the Accounting Supervisor and will assist the Accounting Supervisor by performing accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounting transactions including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the Accounting Supervisor in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
About your responsibilities:
• You assist in the preparation of the reconciliation files (e.g. cash in transit, suspense accounts).
• You prepare general ledger operations and journal entries.
• You assist with monthly closings (e.g. accruals, prepaid expenses).
• You assist with accounts payable (e.g. coding of invoices, review AP balances).
• You assist with the preparation of the internal and external audit process.
• You organize and follow up the archives of the accounting department.
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• You have a young graduate or 1 to 2 years years of experience in Accounting.
• You are fluent in English and French. Good German language skills are considered a strong asset. Any other market’s language is considered a plus.
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft applications and an advanced level in Excel.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!