JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (m/f/d) – CDI
Manpower Permanent Placement, the recruitment company of ManpowerGroup is recruiting for one of its clients, a commercial company based in Luxembourg. They are looking for a Junior Accountant (M/W) in Permanent contract.
• You assist in the preparation of the reconciliation files (e.g. cash in transit, suspense accounts).
• You prepare general ledger operations and journal entries.
• You assist with monthly closings (e.g. accruals, prepaid expenses).
• You assist with accounts payable (e.g. coding of invoices, review AP balances).
• You assist with the preparation of the internal and external audit process.
• You organize and follow up the archives of the accounting department.
• You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• You are a young graduate or have 1 to 2 years of experience in Accounting.
• You are fluent in English and French. Good German language skills are considered a strong asset. Any other market’s language is considered a plus.
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft applications and an advanced level in Excel.
• You have a general interest in obtaining a deep knowledge of (financial) IT systems.
You recognize yourself in this announcement and wish a privileged contact so that your application will be treated confidentially.