MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients:
JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT (M/W/X)
You report to the Accounting Supervisor and will assist the Accounting Supervisor by performing accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounting transactions including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the Accounting Supervisor in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
• You assist in the company’s accounts receivable process (recording the customer payments, preparing payments).
• You assist in the preparation of the reconciliation files (e.g. cash in transit, suspense accounts).
• You prepare general ledger operations and journal entries.
• You assist with monthly closings (e.g. accruals, prepaid expenses).
• You assist with accounts payable (e.g. coding of invoices, review AP balances).
• You assist with the preparation of the internal and external audit process.
• You organize and follow up the archives of the accounting department.
• You understand the company strategy and the strategic context of own work.
• You show flexibility and are open to change.
• You have a problem-solver attitude.
• You actively seek opportunities for self-development and learning.
• You recognize commercial opportunities in own work as they arise.
• You are aware of the customer’s needs (internal or external), put them first in own work.
• You show awareness of and commitment to business performance targets in own job.
• You show market and business awareness in own work/own immediate area.
• You express yourself clearly and professionally, can influence customers using the available tools.
• You prioritize own tasks, complete work to deadlines and work independently.
• You work effectively as a team member.
• You are a young graduate or have 1 to 2 years of experience in Accounting.
• You are fluent in French with a professional working proficiency in English. Good German language skills are considered a strong asset. Any other market’s language is considered a plus.
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft applications and an advanced level in Excel.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!